ADM is seeking an Accounting Manager to evaluate and interpret the company’s financial performance and to process day-to-day accounting transactions. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is able to work independently in a medium-sized, growing organization. Must be a flexible, fast-learner, great communicator, and tech-savvy.
Applicants should submit a cover letter identifying the kind of accounting software they have used in the past and their competency level in using the software (entry level, proficient or advanced).
- Process accounts payable
- Process accounts receivable
- Complete employee payroll on a bi-weekly basis
- Reimburse employee expenses
- Prepare monthly client invoices reflecting project labor and non-labor costs
- Process journal entries
- Produce detailed year-end schedules for the company’s CPA
- Perform ad hoc analyses and support the overall finance function
- Utilize and maintain the company’s financial software system (Deltek/Vision)
- Five years of applicable experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skill level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or another applicable field
- Strong quantitative analytical stills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize work and meet all applicable deadlines
- Ability to work cross-organizationally with project managers and company management
Previous experience using Deltek Vision accounting software is preferred.