ADM is seeking candidates for the position of Analyst to help in the evaluation of energy efficiency programs. In this role, the Analyst will work with ADM’s current electric and gas utility clients throughout the country.
The ideal candidate for the Analyst position will have strong critical thinking, writing, and analysis capability; excellent organizational skills; an ability to think out of the box; and the capability to work both independently and in groups. Experience with program evaluation, statistics, survey design, or energy efficiency and energy systems is a plus.
The following qualifications are desirable:
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree, preferably in public policy, economics, statistics, or a related field.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of and ability to use SPSS or STATA statistical software.
- Professional experience in the energy efficiency, public policy, environmental consulting, or market research fields is desirable, but not required.
- Experience manipulating complex data sets, and cleaning and analyzing data.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and under time pressures.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
The position is for our Sacramento, CA, and Fremont, CA office. Starting salary depends on qualifications and experience.