ADM is seeking candidates for the position of Evaluation Researcher. The Program Evaluator will be responsible for performing tasks relating to energy efficiency program process evaluation. Such process evaluation is a systematic assessment of an energy efficiency program for the purposes of documenting program operations at the time of the examination, and identifying improvements that can be made to increase the program’s efficiency or effectiveness for acquiring energy resources.
The position requires knowledge of program evaluation practices, including sampling and survey methods, statistical analysis, gross and net impact analysis, process evaluation, and market analysis, as well as program and policy development.
Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or graduate-level degree in a discipline pertinent to the job duties.
Job duties include:
- Conduct data collection tasks, including review of technical documents, and administration of surveys, interviews, and focus groups.
- Develop research methodologies, surveys, interview guides, and other data collection instruments.
- Plan, conduct and summarize quantitative and qualitative analyses, including database organization and management.
- Write reports that include statistical, narrative and graphical components as appropriate to the specific project.
- Interact regularly with clients and other staff members (some travel will be required).
- Develop internal procedures for program evaluations, data management, and statistical analyses.
- Represent ADM Associates at conferences and energy efficiency evaluation forums.
The position is for our Sacramento, CA, office. Starting salary depends on qualifications and experience.