ADM is a professional service corporation providing energy efficiency program evaluation and research for utilities and other clients across North America.
ADM is seeking an experienced Information Technology Specialist. You currently possess deep knowledge of IT and computer systems and you are a skilled communicator, organizer, and motivator. You are a goal-oriented professional who establishes goals and deadlines and achieves them. At ADM, you will have accountability for:
- Evaluating and implementing IT operations and achieving IT goals that are collaboratively established with ADM’s executive management team,
- Developing IT reporting and communication systems for providing mission-critical data to the executive management team,
- Supporting oversight and management of ADM’s IT operations, including ensuring that our IT hardware and software systems and data security infrastructure are functioning optimally,
- Analyzing, organizing, and ensuring the fulfillment of IT needs and requirements of all departments,
- Developing and implementing best practices for our IT systems, policies, and procedures, and
- Maintaining professional relationships and communication practices with all IT stakeholders, including ADM colleagues, clients, and vendors.
This position is available in ADM’s office in Sacramento, California.
Starting salary depends on qualifications and experience. ADM benefits include eligibility to participate in medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans; an employer-funded HRA, a matching 401(k) plan, three weeks paid time off, and paid holidays.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer.
Only candidates who submit an application, resume and cover letter through our company website will be considered for the position.
Please apply online at: https://www.admenergy.com/job-application/
Please visit us at http://admenergy.com/