ADM is a top-tier energy evaluation consultancy providing program evaluation and research for utilities and other clients across North America. ADM provides comprehensive evaluation of programs, including assessment of energy impacts, program processes, market penetration, market transformation, and cost effectiveness. We believe that our collective successes depend on how well we investigate and communicate the experiences of all people and businesses who use the electric grid. We quantify the impacts of those public investments to reduce energy demand and mitigate climate impacts.
ADM considers our investment in our team as a long-term and mutual investment. At ADM, we are committed to building a valued business while ensuring rewarding careers to our employees.
ADM is seeking candidates for the position of Project Manager/Senior Project Manager in Portland, OR, Sacramento, CA, Fremont, CA, or negotiable based on level of experience.
The Project Manager/Senior Project Manager will be responsible for leading ADM’s projects end-to-end. The successful candidate will have industry experience in utilities, energy efficiency, demand response, market research and/or data science practices, and evaluation science.
- Lead and own the planning, budget management, reporting and successful delivery of all assigned projects.
- Continuously communicate expectations, roles and accountabilities with assigned project team on tasks, timelines and deliverables; revisit expectations as needed to ensure project team is operating as planned and identify team process issues.
- Schedule and lead critical meetings including kick-off meeting, debrief meetings, and monthly check-in meetings.
- Ensure all project team members are aware of upcoming tasks, deliverables, staffing, and QA/QC needs.
- Be available to respond to and address client requests and questions in a timely manner (e.g., within same day as requested in some cases).
- Practice effective project management fundamentals and procedures.
Staff Development and Training
- Provide timely and clear feedback to members of the project team.
- Identify the need for and provide task-level training based on the team member’s needs.
- Communicate overarching company training needs as they arise.
- Work with other members of the leadership team to develop and deliver trainings.
- Identify project expansion opportunities with current clients.
- Cultivate client relationships.
- Track rebids or new bids.
- Support the development of proposals through writing and budgeting.
- Represent ADM at industry events and in key organizations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job.
Bachelor’s degree in relevant area of study such as statistics, mathematics, engineering, building science, sociology (or other applied social science fields), economics, environmental science, psychology, or policy is required.
Masters or Ph.D. preferred.
- Three years or more of experience managing research or evaluation projects that include qualitative and quantitative research techniques, preferably in energy research.
- Industry experience with utilities, market research, program evaluation, and/or energy program design and planning.
- Experience in the analysis and interpretation of data.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience using survey platforms such as Survey Gizmo, Qualtrics, or Survey Monkey (Preferred).
- Experience using data management and analysis software such as R, SPSS, or Stata (Preferred).
ADM offers competitive compensation packages including medical/dental/life insurance, 401(k).
ADM is an equal opportunity employer. ADM does not discriminate in its employment practices with regard to age, ancestry, religion, color, creed, cultural background, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, military obligations, national origin, race, sex, or sexual orientation.
Please apply at: http://admenergy.com/job-application/