ADM is seeking candidates for the position of Technical Writer/Marketing Support Specialist to support preparation of technical reports, proposals, and other technical and marketing materials.
The following qualifications are required for this position:
- A Bachelors and/or Master’s degree in a relevant field, such as English, journalism, creative writing, communications, etc.
- Three to eight years of writing or communications experience in a professional or academic setting.
- Experience writing in a variety of styles and translating technical information for general readers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, including setting priorities and adapting to changes, in a time-sensitive, deliverable-driven workplace.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent writing, oral communication, and critical-thinking skills, with ability to provide written products that are grammatically correct, factually accurate, and up-to-date.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office programs.
Candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with their resume, as well as three writing samples to demonstrate ability to meet requirements listed above.
The position is for our Sacramento, CA, office.
Starting salary depends on qualifications and experience.